Welcome to Marist JFC Auskick program for 2021!
The Auskick program is for boys and girls in Pre-Primary through to Year 2.
The sessions are 75 minutes long and take place on Sunday mornings at Marist Football Club, Tuscany Way, Churchlands.
The Auskick program at Marist Football Club provides a safe and happy environment for kids to learn and grow, and where families can come together and watch their child develop and become more self-confident.
Through the hard work of the committee, coaches, managers, volunteers and parents, and financial support from our sponsors, Marist Auskick has grown to be one of the largest and most successfully run junior sports programs in the State.
Below is some general information and FAQ’s that may assist if this is your first year or if you are returning to the program.
- How do I register?
You can register by going to https://www.playhq.com/afl/register/9e1571 and completing the following:
- Click here to get started
- Create an account with PlayHQ (The AFL has replaced the previous registration software for Auskick with PlayHQ so if you are a returning or new parent you need to setup an account)
- Click ‘Registering new family member or dependent’ and it should take you to the form.
If you have any issues with registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When does the season start?
Sunday 2nd May 2021. A full fixture will be released ahead of the season.
Please note we play on Sunday mornings. The exception is Mother’s Day. For that week, there is a Friday night game with the kids having the opportunity to play under lights.
- What are the playing times?
- Pre-Primary and Year 1’s: 9:00am to 10:15am
- Year’s 2: 10:30am to 11:45am